Backbenchers Project




When I was in Sahibabad, then many students who were backbenchers requested me to make easy project or just to show in college.

I was thinking what can they do in future, but I was wrong, When they trained by company they worked excellent, they grapes things easily, there stamina was too good in comparison of topper student. But they have lack of concentration and easily bore with regular working on module/language/technology.

I want to help those students who are backbenchers and they all have all qualities to proved them in Corporate world. God Bless you guys... :-)

Backbenchers… Hmm, YOU ARE IN COLLEGE AND CAN SUBMIT PROJECT EASILY.

1.   Working Project in PHP and My-SQL
2.   Working Project in JSP and MS-Access/My-SQL

Ready to write code with the help of Google /Books, either you can try and learn project development in my center.

Lochan Singhal
Your Friend
Project Trainer